The AccuGlide Saw was engineered over 20 years ago by a stone fabricator that wanted to outlast the competition. Today this wet circular saw has been used by over 2,000 stone craftsmen to achieve high-end results. Check out the reviews, they speak for themselves.
The 3000PRO is a wet stone saw that’s both versatile and revolutionary. It’s an all-in-one workhorse in a lightweight, yet heavy duty package. Whether using it as a neolith, granite, quartz, or marble saw, you’ll produce high-end custom work without high overhead.
Not only are AccuGlide saws compatible with countless materials, they’re also versatile for many cutting needs.
Set up straight cuts in 15 seconds, no clamps or cups necessary. The saw glides above the stone, not scratching even the softest materials. The patented QT™ hub reduces noise and vibration by up to 40%.
Rodding, Dado Cuts, Channels & Grooves
Stack as many as 4 blades to cut up to 5/8″ (16mm) wide.
Miter Cuts (optional)
Curved Cuts (optional)
- Patented alignment, adjustment and stabilization systems for precision cuts every time.
- Rugged, powder coated materials for durability that can last generations.
- Portable enough to move from cut to cut, shop to project location.
- Powerful enough for daily production cutting in 3cm slabs.
- 15 second set up in 3 easy steps: wet the slab, place the tracks on the cut line, and set the saw on the tracks.
- Modified Bosch 3.1 HP equivalent motor protects against dust and water, for a longer motor life.
- Adjustable, even water flow with a detachable hose for easy rinsing.
- Patented QT HandChange™ Hub works with our QT blades to cut down on noise and vibration for longer blade life. Change blades without a wrench, and stack up to 3 blades and spacers for rodding and inlay work.
- 12.5′ Standard Tracks
- 2 Calibration Indicators
- QT HandChange Hub
- 5/8″ diamond knockout hub
- 20′ (6m) 20 amp GCFI and cord
- 25′ (7.6m) quick-connect supply/was hose
- BQTTZ8 8″ Zoom Blade
- 2 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on tracks and saw tracking system (see details)
- 1 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on saw motor (see details)
Are you a DIY’er looking for something simpler? We recommend this 4 in. wet circular saw.