The AccuGlide 3000PRO is a wet stone saw that’s both versatile and revolutionary. It’s an all-in-one workhorse in a lightweight, yet heavy duty package. Use it as a neolith, granite, quartz, or marble saw. You can produce high-end custom work without high overhead. Compatible with many materials. Versatile for multiple cutting needs.
20 years ago our dad, a stone fabricator, engineered the first AccuGlide Saw. Today over 2,000 craftsmen have used this wet circular saw to achieve high-end results.
Set up straight cuts in 15 seconds, no clamps or cups necessary. The saw glides above the stone, not scratching even the softest materials. The patented QT™ hub reduces noise and vibration by up to 40%.
Rodding, Dado Cuts, Channels & Grooves
Stack as many as 4 blades to cut up to 5/8″ (16mm) wide.
- Patented alignment, adjustment and stabilization systems for precision cuts every time.
- Rugged, powder coated materials for durability that can last generations.
- Portable enough to move from cut to cut, shop to project location.
- Powerful enough for daily production cutting in 3cm slabs.
- 15 second set up in 3 easy steps: wet the slab, place the tracks on the cut line, and set the saw on the tracks.
- Modified Bosch 3.1 HP equivalent motor protects against dust and water, for a longer motor life.
- Adjustable, even water flow with a detachable hose for easy rinsing.
- Patented QT HandChange™ Hub works with our QT blades to cut down on noise and vibration for longer blade life. Change blades without a wrench, and stack up to 3 blades and spacers for rodding and inlay work.
- 12.5′ Standard Tracks
- 2 Calibration Indicators
- QT HandChange Hub
- 5/8″ diamond knockout hub
- 20′ (6m) 20 amp GCFI and cord
- 25′ (7.6m) quick-connect supply/was hose
- BQTTZ8 8″ Zoom Blade