The MiterMaster Attachment is a 5 piece system that props your tracks up on the stone at the perfect angle for precise miters. The solid engineering of the pieces keeps your saw super stable for chip-free cuts. It’s also extremely easy to use, making your miter cutting smooth, fast, and stress-free. Even fabricators with limited experience can manage supremely professional results. Compatible with All AccuGlide Stone Saw models.
- Miter edge profiles in kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, stairs, and furniture
- Miter counters and bars for hotels, offices and restaurants
- Quirk miters for cladding, wainscot and columns
- Set up on the jobsite for quick and chip-free quirk miters on interior and exterior building projects
+ Package Includes
- Main Fixtures (2) Clamp on left and right edges of your work piece and use the simple depth stops to calibrate a perfect 46 degree miter.
- Inside Corner Fixture (qty 1) This fixture can be used on left-facing or right-facing inside corners of L-shaped work pieces. This fixture allows for precise miters in tricky spots, minimizing the amount of hand-mitering needed.
- In-line Support Fixture (qty 1) Use this fixture to support the upper track on cuts over 72″.
- In-line Support Monopod Leg (qty 1) This telescoping fixture supports the lower track on all cuts over 72″.
+ View Product Demo
Patent No. 7198042B2