The EZ-TILT is a beast of a table, weighing in at 1395 lbs because we know you expect nothing less from a table built by AccuGlide. We’ve manufactured the EZ-TILT right here in California, USA since 2004 with USA steel from the best mill in the country. It’s simply the BEST design, material and build you can buy PERIOD!
We provide detailed instructions for adding a CBU top, or upgrade your table and we’ll add one for you. The adjustable leveling caster legs option makes the table portable.
- Heavy welded steel frame – 130″ x 78″ table top, 37″ high
- Triple layered CBU cutting top with water drainage channels (optional)
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Frame sand-blasted and powder-coated for durability
+ Safety Features
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows an oversized 3cm slab to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
+ Production Advantages
- Once loaded and secured, a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab tilts in under 5 seconds
- After slab is cut, countertop pieces can be locked in and tilted to vertical position – convenient for offloading
- Full water drainage system keeps you and your shop clean while making water recycling easy
- Wash-down hose and air-hose included in package
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear when loading or unloading stone
Call us at 888-742-0358 for information on the EZ-TILT Stone Fabrication Table warranty.