The EZ-TILT™ fab table makes material handling a one man job. Enjoy worry-free, easy offloading and maximum safety. Minimize breakage of fragile or oversized slabs. Secure the workpiece while vertical, then TILT to horizontal for working. TILT the table back to vertical for easy offloading.
The EZ-TILT™ is a beast of a fabrication table, weighing in at 1,395 lbs. We’ve manufactured the EZ-TILT in USA since 2004 with USA steel from the best mills in the country. It’s simply the BEST design, material and build you can buy PERIOD!
One Man Capabilities
Free up labor for other tasks by making material handling a one man job.
Process large slabs easily with a full size table top.
Tilt a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab in under 5 seconds after it’s loaded and secured.
Lock in and tilt countertop pieces to vertical after cutting, making offloading quick and convenient.
Keep you and your shop clean with full water drainage system.
Worry-Free Safety Features
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows an oversized 3cm slab to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
Low Maintenance Build
- Heavy welded steel frame – 130″ x 78″ table top, 37″ high
- UPGRADE OPTION: Triple layered CBU cutting top with water drainage channels
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Frame sand-blasted and powder-coated for durability
- Stationary legs with forklift receiver pockets
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear (saw stand not available on Caster Leg Bases)
- UPGRADE OPTION: Adjustable leveling caster legs make the table portable
- UPGRADE OPTION: Power and Water Cord Keeper Boom, as shown in video.
The base model EZ-TILT does not include a CBU top. We provide detailed instructions for adding a CBU top on your own, or choose to upgrade your table and we’ll add one for you. The base model also includes stationary legs with forklift receiver pockets. The adjustable leveling caster legs upgrade option makes the table portable.
Call us at 888-742-0358 for information on the EZ-TILT Stone Fabrication Table warranty.