When mitering is done on a daily basis, every minute counts. That’s why we developed the AccuGlide Miter Workstation. To save you time without sacrificing quality. It’s a great alternative or addition to bridge saws and CNC machines.
25 years ago our dad, a stone fabricator, engineered the first AccuGlide Saw. Today over 2,000 craftsmen have used our saw to achieve high-end results. Our Miter Workstation has been used by over 500 stone fab professionals since 2004.
- Everything you need for daily miter cutting in one space-saving station for your shop floor.
- Patented alignment, adjustment and stabilization systems for precision cuts every time.
- Rugged, powder coated materials for durability that can last generations.
- Portable enough to move from shop to project location.
- Powerful enough for daily production cutting in 3cm slabs.
Higher Output – Increase your miter cutting production by up to 50%.
Happy Customers – Clean cuts translate into tight laminations. Impress your customers with the high-end results you achieve.
Reliable daily production – Produce sharp miter cuts year after year. All our tools have been engineered for durability, and hand-assembled in the USA for over 25 years.
- Modified Bosch 3.1 HP equivalent motor protects against dust and water, for a longer motor life.
- Adjustable, even water flow with a detachable hose for easy rinsing.
- Patented QT Hub works with our QT blades to cut down on noise and vibration for longer blade life.
- Classic Stone Saw & 12.5′ Tracks View Product Details
- Zoom QT™ Blade View Product Details
- MiterMaster™ Saw Attachment System View Product Details
- 7.5′ Quick-Lock™ Tracks View Product Details
- Versatable™ View Product Details
- 2 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on tracks and saw tracking system (see details)
- 1 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on saw motor (see details)
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1