The AccuGlide Classic Sawing Station has been used by hundreds of stone shops to hit the ground running with quartz and stone fabrication. Here is what is included at a special grouped price:
+ EZ-TILT™ Fabrication Table
TILT a 1500lb granite slab by yourself! Our professional full slab TILT table takes the stress out of slab handling and provides a 10′-10″ x 6′-6″ CBU table surface for production cutting with the AccuGlide Saw. With industrial quality construction, full water drainage and built in safety features, this table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication.
+ 12.5′ Standard & 7.5′ Quick-Lock™ Tracks
Calibrate our stainless steel tracks to your cut line in seconds with the patented Calibration Indicators.
+ Classic Stone Saw
- Sets up in seconds – No clamps or suction cups
- Smooth as glass precision cuts at 4′ – 10′ a minute (free cut sample avalable)
- Glides above the stone – No scratching even in the softest stones
- Cuts 1/4″ to the edge, up to 6cm deep and 11’-1” in length
- Powerful 3.1 HP equivalent motor for heavy production cutting
- 40% noise reduction and smoother cuts with the patented QT™ Hub, with no extra blade costs!
- Proven track record and industry reputation
+ Also Included
- Industrial GFI: 20 amp circuit, 15 amp plug with 20’ SO cord
- Patented Quiet & TrueHand Change Hub and 5/8” diamond knockout hub
- Premium 8” blade
- (2) patented stainless steel Calibration Indicators
- 25′ Quick-connect polyurethane water supply/wash hose
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1