With the ProCircle Attachment for the AccuGlide 3000PRO™ stone saw, you can tackle the feared circle cut with speed and precision, previously possible only with large machinery. If you’ve ever tried to cut a precise circle in stone, you know it is impossible to duplicate the speed and precision of this system with hand power tools. Put the ProCircle to work in your shop today, and cut circles around the competition! Compatible with 3000PRO™ Stone Saw model.
- Aluminum components machined to exacting tolerances
- Anodized with a tough corrosion resistant finish
- Secures to work piece with 110 lbs of clamping force that won’t lose suction during the cut.
- Cuts circles from 17″ – 82″ (up to 18 feet with optional extensions)
- Cuts a 36″ granite round in 9 minutes, plus 3 minutes to bullnose profile
+ Kit Includes
- Clamping Attachment attaches to the AccuGlide 3000PRO stone saw
- Tri-Suction Base secures the attachment to the workpiece with three high quality German suction cups
- 39″ Adjustable Pivot Arm connects the base to the clamp at needed radius length*
*Custom Arms up to 105″ are available (18′ cut diameter)
NOTE – The ProCircle will not clamp securely to irregular surfaces or especially porous stone. Please contact us for options if you are interested in this type of application.
+ View Product Demo