With the ProCircle™ Attachment for the AccuGlide 3000PRO™ stone saw, you can tackle the feared circle cut with speed and precision, previously possible only with large machinery. If you’ve ever tried to cut a precise circle in stone, you know it is impossible to duplicate the speed and precision of this system with hand power tools. Put the ProCircle™ to work in your shop today, and cut circles around the competition! Compatible with 3000PRO™ Stone Saw model.
- Aluminum components machined to exacting tolerances
- Anodized with a tough corrosion resistant finish
- Secures to work piece with 110 lbs of clamping force that won’t lose suction during the cut.
- Cuts circles from 17″ – 82″ (up to 18 feet with optional extensions)
- Cuts a 36″ granite round in 9 minutes, plus 3 minutes to bullnose profile
+ Kit Includes
- Clamping Attachment attaches to the AccuGlide 3000PRO™ stone saw
- Tri-Suction Base secures the attachment to the workpiece with three high quality German suction cups
- 39″ Adjustable Pivot Arm connects the base to the clamp at needed radius length*
*Custom Arms up to 105″ are available (18′ cut diameter)
NOTE – The ProCircle™ will not clamp securely to irregular surfaces or especially porous stone. Please contact us for options if you are interested in this type of application.
+ View Product Demo