This Italian portable router revolutionized fab shops in 1981, opening the way to create perfectly shaped edges on granite and marble.
Today the Ghines Sector is the preferred choice of small to medium fab shops, despite the copies on the market. It is reliable, durable, and built with high quality materials and components.
What makes it unique:
- stainless steel spindle
- micro-grooves on the spindle shaft to prevent the belt from slipping
- extremely high precision, components built to minimum tolerances
- elevated rotation speed due to special high-speed bearings
- water and dust protected spindle
- two different gliding systems, easily interchangeable
- maintenance free
SECTOR TRIPLESPEED – ELECTRONIC PORTABLE STONE ROUTER with three rotation speeds
Process multiple materials with three different rotation speeds:
- Max. speed (10000 rpm): Stock removal and finishing of natural materials (marble, granite, etc.)
- Intermediate speed (6000 rpm): Stock removal and finishing of any type of synthetic material
- Min. speed (2600 rpm): Polishing of both natural and synthetic materials by Ghines polishing wheels
The shaping and polishing process is executed in 4 to 7 steps, according to the kind of material. The process is the same for “simple” profiles (full bullnose, bird’s beak etc) and “complex” ones (Q, O etc). You can offer many different profiles at nearly the same cost.
Universal supply tension
The SECTOR TRIPLESPEED requires only single phase 230V/50-60Hz power, therefore it can be plugged into any standard single phase outlets.