- Can be rotated up to 180° – giving you the freedom to find the angle that works just right for your piece
- A perfect solution for just about any size or shape piece of fragile material such as bat wings, L-shapes, and U-shapes such as tub-decks and shower panels with large cut-outs
- Non-marking 6″ cup featuring a concave design for quick attachment, even to bowed surfaces
- FTS™ (flexible triple seal) vacuum cups provide secure, reliable hold on textured or leathered materials
- High flow vacuum release valves for fast and hassle-free removal of product
- Vacuum cups can be easily repositioned along material or around cutouts
The Rotating Cup Arm™ is an accessory that provides an additional 70 lb of lifting capacity, as well as structural reinforcement to your fragile material. This accessory is small enough to fit where a standard Sink Hole Saver™ can’t, yet strong enough to ensure your piece is safe, from start to finish.
It is comprised of a 24” lightweight extruded aluminium rail and a single non-marking ” 6-inch vacuum cup featuring our unique concave design that ensures a tight hold on both porous and textured stone. The arm can be rotated up to 180° – giving you the freedom to find the angle that works best for your piece.
Simply attach the Rotating Cup Arm™ to the extrusion on any of our material reinforcement products including the entire Sink Hole Saver™ cup line, and the Slim Slab Saver™ line. With the Rotating Cup Arm™, you will find there is no shape or size stone that can’t be reinforced and protected!
ADDITIONAL US PATENT PENDING