MATERIAL REINFORCEMENT REIMAGINED
- Pays for itself with one prevented break™
- Two kits available to suit various needs (see below for details)
- Ideal for LFTM (large format thin material), gauged porcelain slabs such as Laminam®, and sintered stone such as Neolith® or Dekton®
- Minimizes twisting and flexing of material in multiple directions
- Sturdier than using unconnected rails
- Create custom configurations to suit a variety of applications
- Integrated “resting feet” won’t scratch surfaces when material is flipped upside-down
Rigid Cross-Brace Kits attach vacuum cup reinforcement rails perpendicular to each other at various locations, allowing customized configurations to reinforce large, fragile, or uniquely shaped pieces. These accessories are ideal for any situation where you need to minimize twisting and flexing of the material, as they create rigid joints which are sturdier than using unconnected rails. Each clamp’s adjustment knob has an integrated “resting foot” that won’t scratch finished surfaces or flooring when material is flipped upside-down.
The 3′ Rigid Cross-Brace Kit includes two 3′ cross-brace rails and four rigid clamps that attach any two Omni Cubed® vacuum cup material reinforcement rails to form a sturdy support frame for LFTM (large format thin material), islands, or fragile cutouts such as tub decks and fireplace surrounds. A convenient carrying bag for the clamps is included.