The Omni Cubed Pro-Lift Automatic has been designed to provide a much safer method of lowering, transporting, and lifting very heavy and tall countertops. Unloading large countertops out of trucks (and off the A-frame), lowering the piece to the ground, rolling to the site, and raising the countertop for final placement is made much safer, faster, and easier with the Pro-Lift.
The cart secures tops up to 115 mm (4.5 inches) thick, transports pieces weighing up to 1,000 pounds, and has a lift height of 45 inches (from ground to support rail surface).
With the powered lift feature, the cart also enables steady and controlled tipping/TILTing of large countertops onto cabinets.
The cart has been engineered for optimum stability and easy maneuverability, yet is still lightweight enough (only weighs 74 pounds) to be easily picked up and stored in vehicles. The cart is powered by a long-lasting and durable 28 volt lithium-ion rechargeable tool battery pack, and the added features such as the wireless remote, countertop clamp, wheel brake, kickstand, and flat-free tires make this cart easy, safe, and convenient to use.
Includes one cart with holding clamp, one wireless remote (with two AAA batteries and safety lanyard), one lithium-ion battery pack, one battery charger.
- Dimensions: 18″W x 40.5″L x 62.5″H
- Weight: 74lbs
- Although this product has been rated at 1,000 pounds, very tall and heavy pieces will be unstable and the utmost care must be taken to maintain safety. Read and understand all warnings, cautions, and instructions before using the Pro-Lift Automatic
- Max Clamp Opening: 115 mm (4.5in)
- Batteries: Cart powered by 28 volt lithium-ion rechargeable tool battery pack (Milwaukee M28 model)
- Remote control operates on two AAA batteries (included)
- 45″ From support rail surface to the ground (fully elevated)
- 8″ From support rail surface to the ground (lowered)
- 18″ Width at outside of tires
- Square tube aluminum framework
- Machined billet aluminum tightening handle
- Stainless steel clamp shafts
- PVC clamping pad
- Hard rubber padding strips on support rails
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware
- 10″ Closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)