The Omni Cubed Pro-Dolly HD1 provides easier transport and installation of countertops, and is especially helpful when used in pairs for very tall, extremely heavy, or extra-large countertops.
This aluminum-frame dolly features a lightweight and compact design which weighs only 21 pounds, yet has a rated capacity of 750 pounds (1,500 pounds when used in pairs for very large tops). The low profile dolly (only 5.38” from the support rail surface to the ground) allows rolling of tall tops through doors.
The dolly features 8″, non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires which exhibit excellent shock absorption. The support rail is lined with durable rubber to prevent chipping, and countertops are secured with an integrated clamp (useful when lifting, the dolly stays attached).
- Dimensions: 10.5″ W x 22″L x 9.25″H & 5.38″ from support rail surface to the ground
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Rated Weight Capacity: 750 lbs each (1,500 lbs when used in pairs)
- Max Clamp Opening: 73mm (2.88in)
- Square tube aluminum framework
- Machined billet aluminum tightening handle
- Zinc-plated steel clamp shafts
- PVC clamping pad
- Hard rubber padding strips on support rails
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware
- 8” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)