The Miter-It clamp (sold individually) is a fast and easy-to-use jig that allows finished-side-up miter laminations. The clamps securely hold pieces in place at 90 degrees, and eliminate the need for extra workers to position the material.
The non-marking and non-skid contact surface, in combination with the clamp’s weight, hold the product and piece in place (no suctions cups to lose vacuum). The simple, yet innovative design of the product minimizes maintenance and parts, while also eliminating the numerous and awkward adjustments required with other miter clamps.
Finish-side-up mitering without flipping of the material offers many benefits including safety and reduced strain for workers, keeping the seam in view during lamination, and reduced risk of breaking, scratching, or damaging the piece.
The clamp features coarse and fine-tune adjustments for quickly achieving exact and tight seams. This heavy-duty clamp has a baked-on powder coat finish with durable steel construction, and accommodates laminated edges of 1.5 – 6 inches.
The Miter-It will greatly aid shops currently utilizing tape-only methods, and is the perfect addition for any shop seeking to improve their miter lamination process.
+ Features and Benefits
- Miter pieces with finished side up; keep your eye on the seam
- No flipping for gluing; save your back and protect material from breakage
- Holds miter piece for you; eliminates need for a helper
- Automatically squares the miter; no complex, awkward adjustments; saves time
- Increases efficiency of lamination taping methods
- Fast, simple adjustments to get the piece in place and the seam tight
- Combination of weight and non-marking, non-skid contact surface hold clamp in place
- Coarse and fine-tune adjustments for exact and tight seams
- Reliable hold; no suction cups to lose vacuum
- Durable steel construction with baked-on powder coat finish
- Accommodates laminated edges of 1.5 – 6 inches