The Alpha industrial quality pneumatic stone cutter
This stone cutter is equipped with a 2 hp motor, with a speed governor in the motor that regulates the air consumption according to the torque needed for the application. This regulation includes producing enough torque to cut 1-1/4” (3cm) stone slabs in one pass.
This industrial quality portable stone cutter is capable of cutting of 1-1/4” (3cm) materials with ease, without time-consuming setup. Since it is a pneumatic powered motor, you can save the repair and maintenance costs of electric stone cutters. Use with sink-hole cutting and groove-cutting/rodding applications.
The PSC-150 offers kink-free water and air hoses to improve the maneuverability of the stone cutter. The flexibility of the hoses helps reduce operator fatigue and improves the operation. To ensure a long maintenance interval, we also recommend using the manifold system that comes with a regulator and filter to catch the debris and moisture delivered by compressed air.
The Alpha PSC-150 comes with an Eclipse II 6” blade which is the recommended turbo blade for granite and engineered stone.
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Air Consumption Min: 32.8 CFM / 1HP
- Air Consumption Max: 48 CFM / 2HP
- No Load RPM: 8,500
- Weight: 10.14 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Air Inlet: 3/8” BSPP
- Water Inlet: 1/4” BSPP
- Arbor: 7/8” (22 mm)
- Max HP: 2.0
- Cutting Disc Diameter: 6”
- Three (3) Flanges
- Two (2) Bolts: M6x30 Left; M6x20 Left
- One (1) Reversible Side Handle
- One (1) Combination Wrench (9 mm)
- One (1) Hex Wrench (5 mm)
- One (1) Open End Spanner Wrench (22 mm)
- One (1) Air Hose (15’ / 4.5m)
- One (1) Water Hose (15’ / 4.5m)
- One (1) Bottle of Rust Inhibitor Oil – AT-AIR008 (8 oz / 237 ml)
- One (1) Alpha Eclipse II 6” Blade