GTSEC1 GHINES SECTOR Triple Speed Portable Stone Router
The Sector Triplespeed portable stone router has three distinct rotation speeds:
Maximum speed (10,000 rpm) - Stock removal and finishing of natural stone (such as marble and granite.)
Intermediate speed (6,000 rpm) - Stock removal and finishing of synthetic stone. This setting is necessary to avoid overheating the synthetic bond components, which can turn the material opaque.
Low speed (2600 rpm) - Polishing of both natural and synthetic stone.
High Power, constant torque - the Sector Triplespeed is equipped with an electronic vectorial inverter to optimize supplied power, maintaining the torque constant at any rpm.
Universal supply Tension - Even though it has a three-phase motor, the Sector Triplespeed works with single-phase 230V/50-60Hz supply tension; therefore it can be plugged into standard single-phase outlets.
Glide System - AQUAPLANING glide system is standard equipment. *
Also included is a plastic case containing: waterproof apron, set of bolts for shaped wheels, service wrenches, spare fuses, use and maintenance manual
* Optional interchangeable AquaWheel glide system is available.
- Spindle (stainless steel)
- Rotation speeds: 2600, 6000 or 10000 rpm
- Rise and fall: 35 mm
- Frame: die-casted aluminum housing
- Power: 2 kW
- Supply tensions: 230V/50-60Hz single phase
- Ground fault interrupter (GFCI)
- Thermal overload safety cut-out
- Machine: 14" x 22" x 14" (350 x 550 x 350 mm)
- Machine Weight: 73 lbs. (33 kg)
- Power unit: 14.5" x 18.5" x 9" (370 x 470 x 230 mm)
- Power Unit Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs. (63 kg)
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.