GT-SEC1 GHINES SECTOR TripleSpeed Portable Stone Router
If edge and sink shaping has been a frustrating bottleneck for your business this year, then the SECTOR will make you a very happy business owner. The SECTOR is an unmatched workhorse for quality edges and fast production speeds. Every hour that it’s running your shop will make you money!
The Sector Triplespeed portable stone router has three distinct rotation speeds:
Maximum speed (10,000 rpm) - Stock removal and finishing of natural stone (such as marble and granite.)
Intermediate speed (6,000 rpm) - Stock removal and finishing of synthetic stone. This setting is necessary to avoid overheating the synthetic bond components, which can turn the material opaque.
Low speed (2600 rpm) - Polishing of both natural and synthetic stone.
High Power, constant torque - the Sector Triplespeed is equipped with an electronic vectorial inverter to optimize supplied power, maintaining the torque constant at any rpm.
Universal supply Tension - Even though it has a three-phase motor, the Sector Triplespeed works with single-phase 230V/50-60Hz supply tension; therefore it can be plugged into standard single-phase outlets.
Glide System - AQUAPLANING glide system is standard equipment. *
Also included is a plastic case containing: waterproof apron, set of bolts for shaped wheels, service wrenches, spare fuses, use and maintenance manual
* Optional interchangeable AquaWheel glide system is available.
- Spindle (stainless steel)
- Rotation speeds: 2600, 6000 or 10000 rpm
- Rise and fall: 35 mm
- Frame: die-casted aluminum housing
- Power: 2 kW
- Supply tensions: 230V/50-60Hz single phase
- Ground fault interrupter (GFCI)
- Thermal overload safety cut-out
- Machine: 14" x 22" x 14" (350 x 550 x 350 mm)
- Machine Weight: 73 lbs. (33 kg)
- Power unit: 14.5" x 18.5" x 9" (370 x 470 x 230 mm)
- Power Unit Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs. (63 kg)
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.