RYC-PRISM RYE-CORP Prism Miter Cutting Saw
Struggling with keeping up with miter production? With the RYE-Corp PRISM Miter Saw, you'll have the potential to substantially increase your miter cutting volume and position yourself for amazing revenue and profit growth this year and into next.
A good indication that your fab shop may be ready for the PRISM is if you’re cutting at a volume of at least two mitered kitchens or projects per day and you need to do more. Give us a call and let us help you make the transition.
The PRISM Miter Saw is designed to make 45 degree miter cuts for granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, quartzite stone counter tops.
- Cut up to 4cm thick
- Adjust cut angle from 42 to 48 degrees
- Workable cutting length of 12 ft. (3658 mm) using liner recirculating ball bearing
- Variable speed drive and powerful 10hp saw motor with amp gauge
- 11 adjustable pneumatic cylinders to secure workpiece during cutting
- Innovative “Air Float” system floats the workpiece during positioning
- Automatic water on/off when saw motor runs
- Table made from ¼” thick steel
- Optional variable speed blade
- Made in the USA
- Blade Size: 14” to 16”
- Motor RPM: 1740 (1000 to 3500 RPM option)
- Blade bore: 50mm
- Power Requirements: 208~240V, 3 phase, Minimum 40 amp service