OC-8129-STA OMNI CUBED Stealth Seamer™ Automatic (Set of 2)
The Automatic Stealth Seamer™ is the ultimate heavy-duty seam setter for joining, leveling, and flattening stone. The product's open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. Seams are easily opened and closed via a smooth-turning knurled roller. The 8" vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone. A powerful compact vacuum pump maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Improved pump technology provides a stronger hold to very textured or porous materials. Eight seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. Recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
New vacuum pump for 2015 model: Now runs on eight AA batteries when electricity is not available; improved vacuum hold on very porous or textured surfaces; reengineered, ultra-durable housing (more resistant to dust, water, debris, and overheating)
International version available. Please contact us for more information.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Two tools in one: seam joiner and seam leveler
- Achieve high-quality, even seams
- Large 8” vacuum cups feature continuous seal for more efficient pump function; won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs
- Entire seam is accessible during use; apply epoxy or scrape the seam without removing the seam setters
- Easily open and close seams via smooth-turning knurled roller
- Eight leveling feet adjust easily to “fine-tune” the seam
- Eliminates unevenness caused by crowned or warped countertops
- Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won’t scratch surfaces
- Easily converted “on the spot” to manual seam setters (no tools needed!)
- Heavy-duty vacuum pump operates on AC power or eight AA batteries (when electricity is not available)
- High quality, machined aluminum tightening handles
- Durable polyurethane air tubes with “quick-connect” fittings for easy set-up
- Long-lasting anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
- Size: 26" x 12" x 10" (all components in case)
- Weight: 31 lb (all components in case)
- Vacuum Cup Size: 8" Cups
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Zinc Plated Steel, Plastic, Rubber, and Polyurethane Air Tubes
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.