OC-5145-90A-17 OMNI CUBED Stealth Seamer™ 90° Auto
OMNI CUBED Stealth Seamer™ 90° Auto
90-DEGREE SEAM SOLUTION
- Consistently create high-quality, expertly aligned perpendicular seams
- Ideal for waterfall edges, mitered aprons, butt-joints, compound corners, and inside corners
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
- FTS™ vacuum cup technology for optimum hold on textured and leathered materials
- Knurled rollers and fine-tune levelers help align and dial-in precise angles
- Counter-pressure leveler overcomes lower outswing of vertical pieces
- Includes Anchor Cup Attachments to accommodate waterfall edges or other large pieces
- Powerful, compact pump maintains max pressure for entire system
- Runs on AC power or AA batteries for any situation
The ALL-NEW Stealth Seamer 90° Auto is the most versatile tool on the market for creating high-quality perpendicular seams without the hassle of straps or bar-clamps. The 90° Auto is the ideal solution for waterfall edges, mitered aprons, butt-joints, and compound corners. It is the only 90° seamer that can also be inverted for inside corners. The product’s proprietary non-marking cups feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold—even on textured and leathered materials.
Smooth-turning knurled rollers pull pieces together for expert alignment, and fine-tune levelers help dial-in the perfect angle for precise seams. An integrated counter-pressure leveler helps overcome the lower outswing of vertical pieces. For larger pieces such as waterfall designs, use the Anchor Cup Attachments for additional support (included with every 90° Auto system). The Anchor Cup Attachments can also be used independently as a non-marking carrying device.
A powerful, compact vacuum pump maintains maximum pressure for all cups in the Auto system, so you can set the seam and walk away with confidence. The high-capacity pump runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Sold in pairs with a convenient storage case; recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
PLEASE NOTE: AccuGlide Saws is not authorized to sell Omni Cubed products outside of the USA.
- Product Includes: two 90° seam setter units with 5" gray cups, two Anchor Cup Attachments, eight cup covers, vacuum pump, international AC power adapter, AA battery holder, battery power adapter, storage case
- Size: 30" x 14" x 13" (all components in case)
- Weight: 26.1 lb (all components in case)
- Vacuum Cup Size: 5" Cups
- Materials: Anodized aluminum, aluminum, reinforced polymer, stainless steel, silicone, zinc plated steel, polyurethane air tubes
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.