OC-5145-90A-17 OMNI CUBED Stealth Seamer™ 90° Auto
OMNI CUBED Stealth Seamer™ 90° Auto
90-DEGREE SEAM SOLUTION
- Consistently create high-quality, expertly aligned perpendicular seams
- Ideal for waterfall edges, mitered aprons, butt-joints, compound corners, and inside corners
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
- FTS™ vacuum cup technology for optimum hold on textured and leathered materials
- Knurled rollers and fine-tune levelers help align and dial-in precise angles
- Counter-pressure leveler overcomes lower outswing of vertical pieces
- Includes Anchor Cup Attachments to accommodate waterfall edges or other large pieces
- Powerful, compact pump maintains max pressure for entire system
- Runs on AC power or AA batteries for any situation
The ALL-NEW Stealth Seamer 90° Auto is the most versatile tool on the market for creating high-quality perpendicular seams without the hassle of straps or bar-clamps. The 90° Auto is the ideal solution for waterfall edges, mitered aprons, butt-joints, and compound corners. It is the only 90° seamer that can also be inverted for inside corners. The product’s proprietary non-marking cups feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold—even on textured and leathered materials.
Smooth-turning knurled rollers pull pieces together for expert alignment, and fine-tune levelers help dial-in the perfect angle for precise seams. An integrated counter-pressure leveler helps overcome the lower outswing of vertical pieces. For larger pieces such as waterfall designs, use the Anchor Cup Attachments for additional support (included with every 90° Auto system). The Anchor Cup Attachments can also be used independently as a non-marking carrying device.
A powerful, compact vacuum pump maintains maximum pressure for all cups in the Auto system, so you can set the seam and walk away with confidence. The high-capacity pump runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. Sold in pairs with a convenient storage case; recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
PLEASE NOTE: AccuGlide Saws is not authorized to sell Omni Cubed products outside of the USA.
- Product Includes: two 90° seam setter units with 5" gray cups, two Anchor Cup Attachments, eight cup covers, vacuum pump, international AC power adapter, AA battery holder, battery power adapter, storage case
- Size: 30" x 14" x 13" (all components in case)
- Weight: 26.1 lb (all components in case)
- Vacuum Cup Size: 5" Cups
- Materials: Anodized aluminum, aluminum, reinforced polymer, stainless steel, silicone, zinc plated steel, polyurethane air tubes