OMNI CUBED Pro-Dolly™ HD2
The OMNI CUBED Pro-Dolly™ HD2 is their heaviest duty dolly, in the "smallest package". The HD2 provides easier transport and installation of countertops, and is especially helpful when used in pairs for very tall, extremely heavy, or extra-large countertops.
This aluminum-frame dolly features a lightweight and compact design which weighs only 35 pounds, yet has a rated capacity of 1,000 pounds (2,000 pounds when used in pairs for very large tops). The low profile dolly (only 6.82” from the support rail surface to the ground) allows rolling of tall tops through doors.
The dolly features 10" non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires which exhibit excellent shock absorption. The support rail is lined with durable rubber to prevent chipping, and countertops are secured with an integrated clamp (useful when lifting, the dolly stays attached).
Unique to the HD2 model is the integrated machined aluminum handle for ease of carrying and placement, and an oversized clamp opening that enables the HD2 to transport countertops with thicker edge details (up to 5” thick), such as tops with miter laminated edges.
Specifications: Dimensions: 16"W x 28"L x 12.2"H and 6.82" from support rail surface to the ground; Weight: 35lbs; Rated Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs each (2,000lbs when used in pairs); Max Clamp Opening: 130mm (5.13in); Materials: Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handle; machined billet aluminum carrying handle; zinc-plated steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pad; hard rubber padding strips on support rails; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 10” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking).
- Dimensions: 16"W x 28"L x 12.2"H and 6.82" from support rail surface to the ground
- Weight: 35lbs
- Rated Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs each (2,000lbs when used in pairs)
- Max Clamp Opening: 130mm (5.13in)
- Materials: Square tube aluminum framework
- Machined billet aluminum tightening handle
- Machined billet aluminum carrying handle
- Zinc-plated steel clamp shafts
- PVC clamping pad
- Hard rubber padding strips on support rails
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware
- 10” Closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)