OC-PCAT2-14 OMNI CUBED Pro-Cart AT2
The OMNI CUBED Pro-Cart AT2 provides a solution to the challenges associated with large and cumbersome countertop installation carts. The AT2 includes the same features as the popular AT1 model, with even more benefits.
The AT2 features collapsible clamp uprights for easy countertop removal and tilting of large stone pieces onto cabinets. Climbing stairs with the AT2 is even easier due to the innovative adjustable wheel base (the distance between the cart’s front and back wheels has 4” of sliding adjustment to match varying pitch of stair treads).
For ease of storage and sliding down the center of A-frames, the included folding kit and collapsible uprights enable folding of the AT2 into a very compact design (reduces cart width to less than 13 inches wide). The AT2 features large 10” casters, has a rated weight capacity of 1,000 pounds, and still weighs in at less than 65 pounds!
Specifications: Dimensions: 22" W x 60" L x 23.6" H; Weight: 64 lbs; Rated Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs; Max Clamp Opening: 73mm (2.88in); Other Secs: 17.5" from support rail surface to the ground; 47" between clamp uprights; 60" length of support rail; 19.5" width at outside of tires (20" total width at height of caster support rails); Materials: Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handles; stainless steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pads; hard rubber padding strips on support rail; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 10" closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking).
- Dimensions: 22" W x 60" L x 23.6" H
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Rated Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Max Clamp Opening: 73mm (2.88in)
- 17.5" from support rail surface to the ground
- 47" between clamp uprights
- 60" length of support rail
- 19.5" width at outside of tires (20" total width at height of caster support rails)
- Square tube aluminum framework
- Machined billet aluminum tightening handles
- Stainless steel clamp shafts
- PVC clamping pads
- Hard rubber padding strips on support rail
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware
- 10" closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)