OC-PCAT1-14 OMNI CUBED Pro-Cart AT1
The OMNI CUBED Pro-Cart AT1 provides a solution to the challenges associated with large and cumbersome countertop installation carts.
The cart is constructed from aluminum tubing, so it is strong and lightweight at less than 50 pounds. Important for climbing stairs, the cart stays attached to the countertop when lifted and the 8” casters allow resting on stair treads. The non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires dampen vibrations and enable travel across rough terrain such as gravel or lawns.
The cart’s high ground-clearance allows “popping of wheelies” over larger curbs, and in many cases one person can operate the cart by themselves. Tops are secured by clamps located on each side of the cutout to reduce breakage in the middle. The wheelbase is wide enough to make the cart very stable, but still fits on truck ramps and enables maneuvering through very tight spaces.
Specifications: Dimensions: 21" W x 60" L x 21" H; Weight: 48 lbs; Rated Weight Capacity: 750 lbs; Max Clamp Opening: 73mm (2.88in); Other Secs: 14.5” from support rail surface to the ground; 46.5" between clamp uprights; 60" length of support rail; 18" width at outside of tires (20" total width at height of caster support rails); Materials: Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handles; stainless steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pads; hard rubber padding strips on support rail; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 8” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking).
- Dimensions: 21”W x 60”L x 21” H
- Product Weight: 48 lb
- Rated Capacity: 750 lb
- Max Clamp Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)
- Distance from support rail surface to the ground: 14.5”
- Distance between clamp uprights: 46.5"
- Length of support rail: 60"
- Width at outside of tires: 18" (20" total width at height of caster support rails)
- Square tube aluminum framework
- Machined billet aluminum tightening handles
- Stainless steel clamp shafts
- PVC clamping pads
- Hard rubber padding strips on support rail
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware
- 8” Closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.