OC-AJ-128-15 OMNI CUBED Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™
Designed for easier and safer carrying of countertops. The only “all-weather” carry clamp designed to not slip off wet countertops.
The Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ (sold as a set of 2) has been designed for easier and safer carrying of countertops, and is the only “all-weather” carry clamp designed to not slip off wet countertops. Super-tight vise action prevents stone from slipping, and the product works better than gravity-dependent carry clamps on stairs and other slanted install terrains.
The carry vises distribute the weight to both arms, reducing worker strain and enabling the safe and easy lifting of heavy pieces up to 4.25 inches thick (800 pound capacity per pair). Dual, “quick-spin” tightening handles quickly secure the product, and rubber-lined gripping rails protect tops from scratches.
New for the 2015 model: opens wider (to 4.25 in.) for thicker edges and miters, reaches ½ inch deeper, improved handle grips (thicker and more durable foam)
Optional Accessory: The Handle Kit Accessory (part # AJ-128-HK-15) adds two more handles to each clamp (enables four installers to share the load). One set includes four handles (enough for one pair of Aqua-Jaws).
- Super-tight vise action prevents stone from slipping out when wet!
- Designed to not slip off when going up stairs
- Highest capacity carry clamp on the market (800 lbs per pair)
- Opens wide (to 4.25 inches) for thicker edges and miters
- Optional Handle Kit adds two more handles to each unit (share the load!)
- Dual, “quick-spin” tightening knobs quickly secure vises to tops
- Rubber-lined gripping rails protect tops from scratches
- Comfortable foam handle grips are UV, ozone, and moisture resistant
- Product Size: 16” (rail lengths) x 10” (W) x 7” (D) (per vise, closed)
- Weight: 7.9 lb (per vise); 15.8 lb (per pair)
- Clamping Range: 4 mm to 108 mm (0.15 in. to 4.25 in.)
- Lifting Capacity: 800 lb [363 kg] per pair (400 lb per vise)
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Chrome-Moly Steel, and Zinc Plated Steel; Non-marking hard rubber on rails, EPDM closed-cell Foam Rubber grips