OC-SHS-4M-20 OMNI CUBED 4' Sink Hole Saver™ Manual v6
New features for the v6 model include 6 inch concaved non-marking cups, lightweight aluminum rails, six fluted knobs, high flow vacuum release valves.
- Pays for itself with one prevented break!™
- Surface-mounted reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
- Non-marking 6" cups feature a concave design for quick attachment, even to bowed surfaces
- FTS™ (flexible triple seal) vacuum cups provide secure, reliable hold on textured or leathered materials
- Re-pumpable cups, without remaining pressure loss
- Easy to read vacuum pressure indicators
- High flow vacuum release valves for fast and hassle-free removal of product
- Quickly extend or collapse to completely support fragile materials (applicable to the Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Manual)
- Available sizes:
• Sink Hole Saver™ Manual: 4’ and 7’
• Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Manual: Extension Range: 51” - 90” (1.3 m - 2.28 m)
- Available accessories:
• Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit, Rigid Cross-Brace Kit, and Extension Bracket
The Sink Hole Saver™ Manual v6 is a surface-mounted reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking concaved vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. The vacuum cups can be re-pumped in place without loss of remaining suction, and red-collar indicators on thumb pumps allow vacuum pressure to be monitored at a glance.
The new six fluted knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts.
This product is available in two lengths, 4’ and 7’. Looking for a more customized solution? Try the Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Manual. The Slider is an adjustable-length, surface-mounted reinforcement device that offers exceptional versatility and convenience. It has the same great features as the Sink Hole Saver™ Manual, with the added advantage of a quickly customizable length. This product extends up to 90” to protect large countertops, and collapses down to 51” for smaller pieces and convenient storage.
These products are fully compatible with five optional accessories (Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit, Rigid Cross-Brace Kit, and Extension Bracket Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
Lastly, these Manual models are equipped with all fittings to easily become Auto models with the purchase of a VMP 750.
ADDITIONAL US PATENT PENDING
PLEASE NOTE: AccuGlide Saws is not authorized to sell Omni Cubed products outside of the USA.