OC-SHS-4A-20 OMNI CUBED 4' Sink Hole Saver™ Auto v6
New features for the v6 models include 6 inch concaved non-marking cups, lightweight aluminum rails, six fluted knobs, Rechargeable Vacuum Pump, and high flow vacuum release valves.
- Pays for itself with one prevented break™
- Surface-mounted, Rechargeable Vacuum Pump powered, reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
- Non-marking 6" cups feature a concave design for quick attachment, even to bowed surfaces
- FTS™ (flexible triple seal) vacuum cups provide secure, reliable hold on textured or leathered materials
- Rechargeable Power Pack runs for up to 5 hours on a single charge
- High flow vacuum release valves for fast and hassle-free removal of product
- Vacuum cups can be easily repositioned along material or around cutouts
- Quickly extend or collapse to completely support fragile materials (applicable to Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Auto)
- Available sizes:
• Sink Hole Saver™ Auto: 4’ and 7’
• Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Auto: Extension Range: 51” - 90” (1.3 m - 2.28 m)
- Available accessories:
• Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit, Rigid Cross-Brace Kit, and Extension Bracket
The Sink Hole Saver™ Auto is a surface-mounted, vacuum-pump powered reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking, concaved vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces.
This product features high flow vacuum release valves for fast and hassle-free removal of product. The pump runs on a powerful yet compact VMP750 Rail-Mounted Rechargeable Pump on each adjustable rail, allowing installers to focus on the task at hand without having to manually maintain vacuum pressure. The Auto system is faster, safer, and more convenient than manual pressure maintenance.
The VMP750 pump features a built-in, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that runs for up to 5 continuous hours on a single charge, and provides worry-free vacuum pressure for each rail in the system. An integrated LCD display shows the remaining power level, so you don’t have to wonder if the battery will last through another install. Filtration system in vacuum cups and release valves helps prevent dust and debris from impeding airflow and will prolong the life of the vacuum pump. This product also features six flute knobs allowing for quick repositioning of cups around cutouts.
The Auto is available in two lengths, 4’ and 7’. Looking for a more customized solution? Try the Sink Hole Saver™ Slider Auto. The Slider is an adjustable-length, surface-mounted reinforcement device that offers exceptional versatility and convenience. It has the same great features as the Auto, with the added advantage of a quickly customizable length. This product extends up to 90” to protect large countertops, and collapses down to 51” for smaller pieces and convenient storage.
These products are fully compatible with five optional accessories (Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit, Rigid Cross-Brace Kit, and Extension Bracket Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
ADDITIONAL US PATENT PENDING
PLEASE NOTE: AccuGlide Saws is not authorized to sell Omni Cubed products outside of the USA.