OC-4149-SHSA-17 OMNI CUBED 4' Sink Hole Saver™ Auto
OMNI CUBED 4' Sink Hole Saver™ Auto
New features for the 2017 model include non-marking cups, easy-to-read pressure indicators, knurled lock-knobs, updated pump, rechargeable power pack, quick-release valves, and new accessories.
- Pays for itself with one prevented break
- Surface-mounted, vacuum pump powered, reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings
- Powerful, compact vacuum pump
- Rechargeable Power Pack runs for up to 5 hours on a single charge
- Quick-release vacuum valves make removal fast and easy
- Available in three lengths: 4’, 6’, and 8’
- Available accessories: Angle Bracket and Vertical Lifting Handle Kit
The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Auto is a surface-mounted, vacuum-pump powered reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. The Sink Hole Saver™ Auto features a stronger vacuum pump with greater airflow rate than previous models. The pump runs on an all-new 12V Li-ion Rechargeable Power Pack that lasts up to 5 hours on a single charge, with an LCD display showing the remaining power level, so you never have to wonder if your battery will last through another install. Quick-release valves make product removal fast and easy, and new knurled lock-knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts. The Sink Hole Saver™ Auto is available in three lengths, with two optional accessories (Angle Bracket and Vertical Lifting Handle Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
PLEASE NOTE: AccuGlide Saws is not authorized to sell Omni Cubed products outside of the USA.
Included: One rail, 5” vacuum cups with covers, vacuum hose, vacuum pump, Rechargeable Power Pack, smart charger, power pack connector
Product weight: 15lbs
Materials: Anodized aluminum, aluminum, reinforced polymer, stainless steel, silicone, zinc plated steel, polyurethane air tubes
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.