MM04 ACCUGLIDE MiterMaster™ Attachment
Use with all AccuGlide Models for precise edge miter cuts.
Our patented original MiterMaster™ Attachment (Saw & Tracks not included) affixes your AccuGlide to the work piece for perfect edge-miter cuts. This rigid design ensures chip free cuts not achievable by other rail saws or by hand cutting. If you have a project that requires precise and fast miter cuts, an AccuGlide with the MiterMaster™ Attachment is the answer.
Here are just a few applications:
- Mitered edge profiles in kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, stairs, and furniture
- Mitered counters and bars for hotels, offices and restaurants
- Quirk miters for cladding, wainscot and columns
- Set up on the jobsite for quick and chip-free quirk miters on interior and exterior building projects
MiterMaster™ Fixtures (2 pieces, right and left)
- Use on square or rectangular stone pieces
- MiterMaster™ Depth Stop ensures fast repeatable setups
- Solid dual-handle design and spring-release clamp system
- Pre-calibrated to 46 degrees for a tight seam, with room for bonder
- Extremely durable design and materials
MiterMaster™ Inside Corner Fixture (qty 1)
- Clamps to the center of the piece instead of the end, allowing you to miter the inside of an L-shaped counter top
- Supports both the top and bottom track when mitering with 12.5’ Tracks
MiterMaster™ In-line Support Fixture (qty 2)
- Use on cuts over 6’ Stiffens Tracks, keeping the miter straight
- Design allows for a full length cut up to 11' without moving the fixture
MiterMaster™ Cut Specifications
Maximum cut depth:
- 7" blade: 1-1/4"
- 8" blade: 1-3/4"
- 9" blade: 2-1/4"
Patent No. 7198042B2
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.