TILT ACCUGLIDE EZ-TILT™ Fabrication Table
Tilt an oversized 3cm stone slab by yourself! Our professional full slab Tilt Table takes the stress out of slab handling and provides a 6.5' x 11' CBU table surface for production cutting with the AccuGlide Saw or any stone cutting rail saw.
Made with super heavy duty steel construction, beautiful fit and finish, full water drainage and built in safety features. It's a table made for the stone craftsman who is serious about stone fabrication! Now with great NEW features including powder-coated finish, forklift receivers built into a larger base design, auto locking vertical position latch, easier-to-use safety features and more.
The EZ-TILT™ is a beast of a table, weighing in at 1395 lbs because we know you expect nothing less from a table built by AccuGlide. We've manufactured the EZ-TILT™ right here in California, USA since 2004 with USA steel from the best mill in the country. It's simply the BEST design, material and build you can buy PERIOD!
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows an oversized 3cm slab to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
- Once loaded and secured, a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab tilts in under 5 seconds
- After slab is cut, countertop pieces can be locked in and tilted to vertical position - convenient for offloading
- Full water drainage system keeps you and your shop clean while making water recycling easy
- Wash-down hose and air-hose included in package
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear when loading or unloading stone
- Heavy welded steel frame - 130"x78" table top
- Total table weight - 1,395 lbs; Height 37”
- Triple layered CBU cutting top with water drainage channels
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Frame sand-blasted and powder-coated for durability
Call us at 888-742-0358 for information on the EZ-TILT™ warranty.
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.