TTNTNB EZ-TILT™ Stone Fabrication Table (no CBU)
AccuGlide EZ-Tilt™ Table, without boom and concrete top. Includes detailed Do-It-Yourself instructions for mounting triple-layer CBU top, and all hardware. Call for more details.
Tilt an oversized 3cm stone slab by yourself! Our professional full slab Tilt Table takes the stress out of slab handling. With industrial quality construction, full water drainage and built in safety features, this table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication. Now with great NEW features including powder-coated finish, forklift receivers built into a larger base design, auto locking vertical position latch, easier-to-use safety features and more!
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows an oversized 3cm slab to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
- Once loaded and secured, a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab tilts in under 5 seconds
- After slab is cut, countertop pieces can be locked in and tilted to vertical position - convenient for offloading
- Full water drainage system keeps you and your shop clean while making water recycling easy
- Wash-down hose and air-hose included in package
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear when loading or unloading stone
- Heavy welded steel frame - 130"x78" table top
- Total table weight - 950 lbs; Height 37”
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Frame sand-blasted and powder-coated for durability
Call us at 888-742-0358 for information on the EZ-TILT™ warranty.