ACCUGLIDE EZ-TILT™ Table, without CBU top
AccuGlide EZ-Tilt™ Table, without boom and concrete top. Includes detailed Do-It-Yourself instructions for mounting triple-layer CBU top, and all hardware. Call for more details.
Tilt an oversized 3cm stone slab by yourself! Our professional full slab Tilt Table takes the stress out of slab handling. With industrial quality construction, full water drainage and built in safety features, this table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication. Now with great NEW features including powder-coated finish, forklift receivers built into a larger base design, auto locking vertical position latch, easier-to-use safety features and more!
Construction and Specifications
- Heavy welded steel frame - 130"x78" table top
- Total table weight - 950 lbs; Height 37”
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Frame sand-blasted and powder-coated for durability
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows oversized 3cm stone slabs to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
- Once loaded and secured, a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab tilts in under 5 seconds
- After slab is cut, countertop pieces can be locked in and tilted to vertical position - convenient for offloading
- Full water drainage system keeps you and your shop clean
- Wash-down hose and air-hose included in package
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear when loading or unloading stone
Designed by :
Designed and engineered by Mike Harris with thirty eight years of experience in the tile, stone & manufacturing industries. This table is the result of eighteen years of design work and multiple working prototypes.
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.