AC360 C360™ Stone Saw With Pro-Circle™ Attachment
Clean & Precise Circles from 17" to 210" with the C360. Outfitted with all the patented precision of our Stone Saws, the C360 Saw is ready to cut and profile circles all day long. Cutting circles with our C360 takes 20 minutes instead of 2 hours by hand. It's a cost-effective alternative to a traditional stone router.
The C360's special base design with captured felt slides has been extensively tested and is proven to be scratch resistant. Also works well on marbles, onyx and limestone The ProCircle Tri-Suction Base supplies 110lbs of clamping force without risk of movement on all polished surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: The C360™ is NOT for straight cutting or miter cuttingAccuGlide C360™ Stone Saw:
- Patented AccuGlide Carriage - engineered and made in the USA
- Stainless steel construction on all moving/sliding parts
- Anodized construction on base with integrated felt slides
- Tested and modified oil bath gear reduction motor
- 20’ SO 12 gauge cord & industrial in-line GFCI
- Integrated step and depth gauges
- Patented Quiet & True™ Hand Change Hub
- Tri-Suction pivot base outfitted with German made suction cups – Stainless Steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Saw to Arm Clamp with fine tune adjustment - Anodized aluminum construction
- 2” x 40” ProCircle adjustable pivot arm – Aluminum and powder-coat construction
- Cut and profile a 36”, 2cm granite round in just 12 minutes!
- Cut and profile a 36”, 3cm granite round in just 25 minutes!
- Engineered with a patented rigid design.
- Straight forward set-up that’s easy to use.
- Quiet & True blade silencer and fully modified motor.
- Options include 72" and 120" pivot arms for larger work pieces.
- Stainless steel and anodized or powder coated aluminum precision carriage components
- Tested and modified worm drive motor: 15 amp, 3.1 HP equiv., 110v, 60 Hz, 4400 rpm
- German bearings
- Total saw weight: 24 lbs
- AccuGlide C360™ Stone Saw
- AccuGlide ProCircle Attachment
- 7” QT™ AGX Circle Cutting Blade
- 25' Brass Quick-connect polyurethane water supply/wash hose with Italian made shutoff valve
- Replacement felt slide kit
- Finished wood crate/carrying case
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.