AT-AIR680 ALPHA® Ultimate Air Polisher
Alpha® AIR-680 is a high performance pneumatic polishing tool designed for continuous production use. For years, Alpha Professional Tools® produced model number AIR-658, which was known for its high quality and durable construction. After reviewing the design and application of that tool, Alpha® ergonomically designed the AIR-680 as its successor, adding many new features.
Fabricators love the compact design and low weight of the AIR-680. They also know that it is very durable under the adverse conditions a polisher is required to operate in. Shop workers can use this tool easily and with little or no fatigue.
Outstanding features of the AIR-680 include:
- Central water-feed distribution system for the best possible finish
- Lightweight - only 2.64 lbs!
- 3500 RPM
- Flexzilla® Air and Water Hoses which are flexible down to -40F and are now 15 ft. long
- Easy access Oil Port for convenient maintenance
- Heavy-duty wrench for quick accessory changes
- A full-size bottle of AIR-008 (8oz/237ml)
- A new exhaust hose clamping system
Alpha® AIR-680 accepts 3”, 4” or 5” discs. It is “plug and play” - a side handle, splashguard, pneumatic lubrication oil, air water and exhaust hoses, and all appropriate fittings are included. With sealed bearings to increase life and a rear exhaust system, Alpha® AIR-658 is designed to last a long time.
Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor, a large reservoir, 5 HP for each tool. Air consumption is 15 CFM and required air pressure is 85-95 PSI.