AT-AIR850 Alpha AIR-850 Pneumatic Polisher (Wet)
- High-Performance, Pneumatic Polisher
- Central Water-Feed System Delivers Ample Water Regardless of Position
- No-Load RPM- 5,500 for AIR-850
- 15ft. All-Weather Hoses with Flexibility Down To -40°F Or +140°F
- Newly Developed Motor Produces More Power
- Lightweight and Ergonomically Designed for Better Maneuverability
- New Splash Guard Allows For Better Visibility Without Being Splashed
- Silicon Gear Head Cover Provides Cushion and Keeps Hands Warm
- Enhanced Spindle Shaft for Easy Tool Removal (Wrench Included)
- One Year Warranty* (*See manual for details)
The Best Polisher just became Better!
The Alpha® Air polisher set a standard as the pneumatic polisher with a center water feed many years ago and changed how stone fabricators polish the edges of hard surfaces. Since then competitors have copied the design in various ways just emphasizing the high Alpha® standard.
Introducing the latest Alpha®: the AIR-830 and AIR-850 Pneumatic Polishers that will make the polishing operation easier than ever. Now Alpha® offers two models with different maximum RPM to cover all fabricators who want to create the best polish and/or want to improve their productivities and efficiencies.
Both polishers equipped with a newly developed motor with a 5 Hybrid composite vane design that outputs more power and last longer than their predecessor. The polishers come with new splash guard which blocks the splash while providing better visibility. The end case was also re-designed to improve the water and air control operation and minimize the risk of breakage. In addition, we added a silicon boot for the gear head, and water quick coupler with shut off valve, for your comfort and convenience. The Alpha® polishers always come with an enhanced spindle shaft and full size wrenches for easy tool removal. The all-weather air and water hoses are 15ft. and rated for -40°F or +140°F. The AIR-850 has a maximum no-load RPM of 5,500.
|Air Pressure||85 PSI (6 Bar)|
|Air Consumption||15 CFM (425L/min)|
|No Load Speed||5,500 RPM|
|Weight||2.75 lbs (1.2 kgs)|
|Air Inlet||1/4” BSPP|
|Water Inlet||1/8” BSPP|
|Spindle||5/8”-11 / M14-2|
|Air Hose (15ft / 4.5m)||1|
|Water Hose (15ft / 4.5m)||1|
|Side Handle (reversible)||1|
|Rust Inhibitor Oil (6.7oz / 200ml)||1|
|Screw (w/ O-Ring Seal for Oil Port)||1|
|Exhaust Hose with Clamp||1|
|Double End Wrench (19mm / 22mm)||1|
|Water Quick Coupler w/ Shut Off Valve||1|
|O-Ring (O-Ring for Water Valve Repair)||1|