APRTT ACCUGLIDE PRO Sawing Station
EZ-TILT™ Fabrication Table
Tilt a 1500lb granite slab by yourself! Our professional full slab Tilt Table takes the stress out of slab handling and provides a 10'-10" x 6'-6" CBU table surface for production cutting with the AccuGlide Saw. With industrial quality construction, full water drainage and built in safety features, this table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication.
12.5' Standard and 7.5' Quick-Lock™ Stainless Tracks
Calibrate the Attached Tracks to your cut line in seconds with the patented Calibration Indicators (two included in Saw Packages). Indicators (pointers) align Tracks to the cut mark.
3000PRO™ Stone Saw
- Sets up in seconds - No clamps or suction cups
- Smooth as glass precision cuts at 4' - 10' a minute (free cut sample avalable)
- Glides above the stone - No scratching even in the softest stones
- Cuts 1/4" to the edge, up to 6cm deep and 11’-1” in length
- Powerful 3.1 HP equivalent motor for heavy production cutting
- 40% noise reduction and smoother cuts with the patented QT™ Hub, with no extra blade costs!
- Proven track record and industry reputation
3000PRO™ Stone Saw:
- Stainless steel and anodized or powder coated aluminum precision carriage and tracking system components
- 8 1/4" tested and modified worm drive motor: 15 amp, 3.1 HP equiv., 110v, 60 Hz, 4400 rpm
EZ-Tilt Fabrication Table:
- Heavy welded steel frame
- Total table weight - 1,350 lbs; Height 37"
- 1" fiber cement board sub-top, 60% covered with cement board
- Frame sand blasted and powdercoated for durability
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
Attached Stainless Steel Tracks:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Precision straightened
- EDM Rubber undersurface
- 12.5' Length Tracks: 26 lbs. each. Cut length: 11’ 1" (133”) - ideal for full slab cuts and trimming.
- 7.5' Length Tracks: Cut length: 6’ (72”) 35 lbs. Ideal for mid sized slab cuts and cross cuts.
- EZ-Tilt Table 11' x 6.5'
- AccuGlide 3000PRO patented, precision tracking system with integrated Step and Depth Gauges
- Tested and modified oil bath gear reduction motor
- 12.5' Standard Stainless Steel Tracks
- 7.5' Quick-Lock Stainless Steel Tracks
- Patented Quiet & True™Hand Change Hub and 5/8” diamond knockout hub
- Industrial GFI: 20 amp circuit, 15 amp plug with 20’ SO cord
- Premium 8” blade
- (2) patented stainless steel Calibration Indicators
- 25' Quick-connect polyurethane water supply/wash hose
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.