Purpose-built for hard surface fabrication, the AccuGlide Classic is the original portable stone and granite saw. Its durable and heavy-duty engineering comes from over 20-plus years of industry experience. Field-proven to produce high-end custom work at ground-level pricing.
AccuGlide Saws started manufacturing over 20 years ago, founded by a stone fabricator who wanted a superior saw. Today our granite rail saws have been used by over 2,000 stone craftsmen to achieve high-end results. Check out the reviews, they speak for themselves.
The Classic AccuGlide stone saw gives you the precision we’re famous for with a streamlined setup. It’s also the lightest of our stone saws, with a compact design and speedy setup suitable for any job.
Use as a granite wet saw, and for multiple other materials like quartz, ultra compact surfaces, marble, and more. Not only are AccuGlide saws compatible with countless materials, they’re also versatile for many cutting needs.
+ Straight Cuts
Set up straight cuts in 15 seconds, no clamps or cups necessary. The saw glides above the stone, not scratching even the softest materials. The patented QT hub reduces noise and vibration by up to 40%.
+ Miter Cuts (optional)
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1
- Cut length with 12.5' tracks: 133" (330 cm)
- Edge cuts: easy 1/4” trimming
- Maximum depth - Straight cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 2.2” (5.5 cm)
- Maximum depth - Miter cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 3 cm stone
- Cutting speed per minute: 4 - 10’ (1.2 - 3 m)
- Total saw weight: 26 lbs
- Saw shipping crate with saw inside: 50 lbs
- Track shipping crate with 12.5' Tracks inside: 152" x 6" x 3'', 77 lbs
- Amperage & voltage: 120v/15 amp
- Horsepower equivalent: 3.1
- RPM - no load: 5300
- Blade Capacity: 6 - 8" (150 - 200 mm)