Purpose-built for hard surface fabrication, the AccuGlide Classic is the original portable stone rail saw. Its durable and heavy-duty engineering comes from over 20-plus years of industry experience. Field-proven to produce high-end custom work at ground-level pricing.
The AccuGlide Saw got its start over 20 years ago by a stone fabricator that wanted to outlast the competition. Today our saws have been used by over 2,000 stone craftsmen to achieve high-end results. Check out the reviews, they speak for themselves.
+ Straight Cuts
Set up straight cuts in 15 seconds, no clamps or cups necessary. The saw glides above the stone, not scratching even the softest materials. The patented QT hub reduces noise and vibration by up to 40%.
+ Miter Cuts (optional)
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1
- Cut length with 12.5' tracks: 133" (330 cm)
- Edge cuts: easy 1/4” trimming
- Maximum depth - Straight cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 2.2” (5.5 cm)
- Maximum depth - Miter cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 3 cm stone
- Cutting speed per minute: 4 - 10’ (1.2 - 3 m)
- Total saw weight: 26 lbs
- Saw shipping crate with saw inside: 50 lbs
- Track shipping crate with 12.5' Tracks inside: 152" x 6" x 3'', 77 lbs
- Amperage & voltage: 120v/15 amp
- Horsepower equivalent: 3.1
- RPM - no load: 5300
- Blade Capacity: 6 - 8" (150 - 200 mm)