TRET5 5' EZ-Cut™ Tracks
5' EZ-Cut™ Tracks to be used with the AccuGlide Classic, 3000QT, and 3000PRO Saws. Made with heavy .120 gauge Stainless Steel.
Rock Solid Setup - Perfect 90°Cuts
Our EZ-Cut™ Tracks lock on in seconds for quick and precise 90 degree crosscuts and edge trimming. Maximize production in your shop with this easy to use system.
- Quick and easy crosscut setup
- Ideal for backsplash cutoffs
- Easily trim 1/8" from the edge without support
- Works for out of square and angle cuts
- Sets up on the front or back of the workpiece for right or left side trim cuts
- Great for efficient prefab cutting
- Smooth as glass seams
- Easy backsplash cutoffs
- Precise edge cuts
AccuGlide Tracks are designed to set up and handle with as little effort as possible. They are constructed of heavy .120 gauge polished stainless steel rails with laser-cut stainless attachments. We pay special attention to precision straightening, high quality adhesives and strict manufacturing quality control. EDM EDM Rubber is firmly adhered to bottom side of tracks to prevent scratching and to provide a solid grip on the slab.
Positioning tracks to your cut lines takes just seconds with our patented Calibration Indicators (sold separately).
A variety of other Track options are available for individual fabrication requirements.
Patent No. US6257225B1
- For all AccuGlide Models
- Heavy duty 4.75" suction cups and 14" precision fence
- Maximum cut length: 36-1/4" (custom sizes available)
- Weight: 21lbs
- Solid one piece precision construction
- Stainless steel Tracks and Fence
- Premium anodized German suction cups
- Durable EDM rubber lined tracks