ACCUGLIDE EZ-TILT™ Table, 3000QT™ Saw, 12.5' & 7.5' Tracks
Our special startup packages are designed to help you save money and provide you with everything you need for impressive and cost effective stone fabrication. This package includes:
EZ-TILT™ Fabrication Table
Tilt a 1500lb granite slab by yourself! Our professional full slab Tilt Table takes the stress out of slab handling and provides a 10'-10" x 6'-6" CBU table surface for production cutting with the AccuGlide Saw. With industrial quality construction, full water drainage and built in safety features, this table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication.
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Operator friendly counter tensioners allows a 1500lb slab to be lowered without electric or hydraulic assistance
- Table securely locks in vertical position for safe slab loading
- Belly strap locks in slab for safe tilting
- Heavy flip-down leg secures table in horizontal position
- Table top lands softly on industrial springs when tilting to vertical or horizontal position
- Minimize the chance of breakage or injury when handling stone, including fragile marble and porous limestone
- Once loaded and secured, a 3cm 70 sq. ft. slab tilts in under 5 seconds
- After slab is cut, countertop pieces can be locked in and tilted to vertical position - convenient for offloading
- Overhead swing arm keeps power and water lines out of the way
- Full water drainage system keeps you and your shop clean. Wash-down hose and air-hose included in package
- Built in saw stand keeps the area around the table clear when loading and unloading stone
Designed and engineered by Mike Harris with thirty eight years of experience in the tile, stone & manufacturing industries. This table is the result of eighteen years of design work and multiple working prototypes.
12.5’ Standard and 7.5' Quick-Lock™ Stainless Steel Tracks
Calibrate the Attached Tracks to your cut line in seconds with the patented Calibration Indicators (two included in Saw Packages). Indicators (pointers) align Tracks to the cut mark.
3000QT™ Stone Saw
- Sets up in seconds - No clamps or suction cups
- Smooth as glass precision cuts at 4' - 10' a minute (free cut sample avalable)
- Glides above the stone - No scratching even in the softest stones
- Cuts 1/4" to the edge, up to 6cm deep and 11’-1” in length
- Powerful 3.1 HP equivalent motor for heavy production cutting
- 40% noise reduction and smoother cuts with the patented QT™ Hub, with no extra blade costs!
- Proven track record and industry reputation
- 1 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on AccuGlide Saw motor (see more details)
- 2 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on tracks, saw tracking system (see more details)
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1
- Stainless steel and anodized or powder coated aluminum precision carriage and tracking system components
- 8 1/4" tested and modified worm drive motor: 15 amp, 3.1 HP equiv., 110v, 60 Hz, 4400 rpm
- Stainless steel tracks
- German bearings
- Total saw weight: 28 lbs
EZ-Tilt Fabrication Table:
- Heavy welded steel frame
- Total table weight - 1,350 lbs; Height 37"
- 1" fiber cement board sub-top, 60% covered with cement board
- Frame sand blasted and powdercoated for durability
- Full leveling capability for uneven shop floors
- Heavy duty greased bearings for long life
Attached Stainless Steel Tracks:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Precision straightened
- EDM Rubber undersurface
- 12.5' Length Tracks: 26 lbs. each. Cut length: 11’ 1" (133”) - ideal for full slab cuts and trimming.
- 7.5' Length Tracks: Cut length: 6’ (72”) 35 lbs. Ideal for mid sized slab cuts and cross cuts.
- EZ-Tilt Fabrication Table 11' x 6.5'
- AccuGlide 3000QT patented, precision Tracking Assembly with integrated Step and Depth Gauges
- Tested and modified oil bath gear reduction motor
- 12.5' Standard Stainless Steel Tracks
- 7.5' Quick-Lock Stainless Steel Tracks
- Patented Quiet & True™Hand Change Hub and 5/8” diamond knockout hub
- Industrial GFI: 20 amp circuit, 15 amp plug with 20’ SO cord
- Premium 8” blade
- (2) patented stainless steel Calibration Indicators
- 25' Quick-connect polyurethane water supply/wash hose
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
- 1 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on AccuGlide Saw motor
- 2 Year AccuGlide limited warranty on tracks, saw tracking system
Please use the button below to calculate your monthly payment with one of our trusted financing partners. You’ll get a no-obligation quote instantly. Once your quote is displayed, you can select the term that best fits your company and apply for financing.
Are you looking to start your own stone fabrication shop? Do you already have an established business in the solid surface, tile, custom cabinetry or another related industry, and are looking to expand into the stone industry? If so, you've found a cost effective way to handle and cut slabs at a fraction of conventional costs.
As you're experiencing, there’s a lot of potential revenue you could be capturing with a smooth running stone division. Customers have likely already asked if you fabricate, and you've had to turn down profitable work. To be an asset in the natural stone industry and capitalize on this new market, you will need knowledge and the right equipment to produce high quality work. AccuGlide provides two vital pieces to the equipment puzzle. The AccuGlide Rail Saw - the lifeblood of thousands of shops nationwide, and a heavy industrial Tilt Table for safe and easy slab handling and processing.
Below are a few questions that many start-up fabricators have asked over the years, with some helpful answers for your business.
Is the AccuGlide what I need, or should I invest in a Gantry saw?
To answer that question you should honestly assess the market in your area, and ask yourself: How many kitchens per week will my shop be producing? If you are in a less populated area or in a metropolitan area with a highly diluted market, starting with a large gantry saw may be a mistake. Well built gantry saws operating on an X, Y, Z axis with a turn/tilt table are highly efficient, but REMEMBER - they are only making you money when they are cutting! These saws will pay for themselves in shops producing two to five kitchens a DAY. However, if your area or business size limits you to the 1 to 8 kitchens a week range, then the AccuGlide is the right saw for you. It will pay for itself within the first few jobs, keeping your overhead low and putting more money in your pocket.
How much work can I do with the AccuGlide and EZ-Tilt Table?
Based on customer feedback and our own fabricating experience, a well organized shop cutting with one AccuGlide can easily produce three to five kitchens a week. You can cut two full sized kitchens per day with this setup, leaving plenty of time for polishing and installation. Keep in mind that, as a rule, time is usually lost in setup rather than cutting, so a combination of efficient handling and quick cut setup maximizes shop production. The AccuGlide weighs only 29 lbs and can be set up perfectly in under 15 seconds - faster and with more precision than any other rail saw on the market. According to some customers, cut setup is faster with our system than it is with many bridge saws! Add the AccuGlide EZ-Tilt Table and full slabs can be loaded, cut and then quickly unloaded for maximum production.
Why buy an AccuGlide over cheaper portable rail saws?
Remember that your saw is the lifeblood of your shop. If it is not cutting well or not cutting at all, production dies. AccuGlide is the original and the best rail saw on the market, not just another cheap knockoff. Its simple and solid design holds up under heavy production. All wear points are engineered to maintain calibration for years. The motor is modified to handle water and dust contamination and continuous use. The tracks are thick .120 wall stainless and will literally last a lifetime. They’re laminated with extremely durable rubber using high grade adhesives and a strict process to ensure long life. You can buy other rail saws for a little less, and if you’re making just a few cuts a month at the job then those saws may be a good fit. But if you plan on operating a small shop using a rail saw for all your cutting, AccuGlide is the only reliable choice.