Purpose-built for hard surface fabrication, the AccuGlide 3000PRO™ is both versatile and revolutionary. Its durable and heavy-duty engineering comes from over 20-plus years of industry experience. Field-proven to produce high-end custom work without high overhead.
The AccuGlide Saw was engineered over 20 years ago by a stone fabricator that wanted to outlast the competition. Today this wet circular saw has been used by over 2,000 stone craftsmen to achieve high-end results. Check out the reviews, they speak for themselves.
The 3000PRO is a wet stone saw that’s both versatile and revolutionary. It’s an all-in-one workhorse in a lightweight, yet heavy duty package. Whether using it as a neolith, granite, quartz, or marble saw, you’ll produce high-end custom work without high overhead.
Not only are AccuGlide saws compatible with countless materials, they’re also versatile for many cutting needs.
+ Straight Cuts
Set up straight cuts in 15 seconds, no clamps or cups necessary. The saw glides above the stone, not scratching even the softest materials. The patented QT hub reduces noise and vibration by up to 40%.
+ Rodding, Dado Cuts, Channels & Grooves
Stack as many as 4 blades to cut up to 5/8" (16mm) wide.
+ Miter Cuts (optional)
+ Curved Cuts (optional)
+ Profiling (optional)
+ 12.5' Stainless Steel Tracks
Our tracks are made with heavy .120 (1/8") stainless steel milled in the US. They're precision straightened to hold a 20/1000" tolerance in 11'. Set them up quickly and easily with EDM rubber bottoms and patented calibration indicators.
Patent Nos. 7866242B1, 5960780, US6257225B1
- Cut length with 12.5' tracks: 133" (330 cm)
- Edge cuts - easy 1/4” trimming
- Maximum depth - Straight cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 1.9” (4.8 cm)
- Maximum depth - Straight cuts, with 9” (230 mm) blade: 2.2” (5.5 cm)
- Maximum depth - Miter cuts, with 8” (200 mm) blade: 3 cm stone
- Maximum depth - Circle cuts, with 7” (180 mm) blade: 2” (5 cm)
- Cutting speed per minute: 4 - 10’ (1.2 - 3 m)
- Total saw weight: 29 lbs
- Saw shipping crate with saw inside: 60 lbs
- Tracks shipping crate with 12.5' Tracks inside: 152" x 6" x 3'', 77 lbs
- Amperage & voltage: 120v/15 amp
- Horsepower equivalent: 3.1
- RPM - no load: 5300
- Blade Capacity: 6 - 9" (150 - 230 mm)
Customer Project Gallery
Check out some of the cool projects our customers have done with this product. Want to submit your own project? Email email@example.com.